University of Louisville
Communications, Bachelor of Arts
December 2014 - August 2017
Marketing Coordinator, AMD
November 2017 - Present
Currently working at AMD as a Marketing Coordinator, focusing on social/digital strategy, influencer marketing, product marketing, content curation, project management and additional marketing coordination for Media, Entertainment, AR/VR and Design at Radeon. Duties include:
- Strategizes and curates content for Radeon Pro, Radeon Instinct and Radeon Vega across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogs and internal communications.
- Manages marketing for Radeon Vanguard, an influencer program of experienced professionals, engineers, gamers and creatives to test performance of partner software and authentically advocate for Radeon (i.e. social media, case studies and testimonials).
- Develops marketing campaigns to highlight products, partnerships, events, "solution wins" and social content to engage consumers/partners, encourage product adaptation and position AMD as an industry leader in innovation.
- Creates weekly content calendars to manage content from campaigns, product launches, events, etc., as well as a weekly press report of media coverage to inform Radeon team and brand strategy.
- Reviews KPIs, analyzes social metric data (i.e. Spredfast, Keyhole, Hootsuite, Klear, etc.) and maintains trend knowledge to gauge performance and optimize digital/social strategy.
- Works with industry leads to enhance product marketing for the Radeon product lines, driving a solution-based narrative that prioritizes outcomes created by talented users (i.e. "Power to the Creators").
- Coordinates activations and co-marketing to establish partner relationships and optimize content for Radeon/AMD hardware.
- Plans events via organizing vendors, coordinating paid marketing, organizing press coverage, maintaining budget and creating experiential tactics to engage on site and remote audiences.
- Drives internal infrastructure reform, moving team to more efficient means of communication and collaboration.
- Uses Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro and additional creative software to create high quality visuals.
- Coordinates additional outbound marketing for both B2B and B2C efforts, including trade shows, conference activations, paid advertising, contracted/agency projects and branding.
Marketing Intern, Power
May 2017 - August 2017
- Strategized the Take A Break campaign, a multi-platform awareness campaign for the Speed Art Museum to increase attendance among college students.
- Trained as a Client Engagement Manager, Project Manager, Brand Strategist and Marketing Coordinator.
- Managed and curated content for Power's social media accounts via Hootsuite.
- Wrote brand best practices for creating an effective, consistent brand identity on social media.
- Analyzed and implemented research and social data on B2B usage of social media.
- Cultivated content for Power's current web series: Dare Denny and Have You Seen This Yet?
- Researched potential clients for direct mailing campaigns.
- Performed audits of industry competitors to target areas of opportunity and growth in Power's social brand.
Social Media Coordinator, The Louisville Bats
January 2017 - May 2017
- Designed and implemented the Louisville Bats' first Snapchat geo-filter, which earned 24,000 views in 3 hours.
- Increased engagement by 353% on Twitter, increased impressions by 202% on Instagram and reached an estimated 76,000 users beyond the 10,000 in attendance.
- Credited for the Louisville Bats taking advantage of a Minor League Baseball initiative to form a partnership with Snapchat, which provides advanced metrics and permanent customized geo-filters. Since then, the Louisville Bats have seen an 800% growth on Snapchat.
- Developed and implemented social content strategies to promote the Exhibition Game.
- Researched and implemented emerging techniques for successful social media campaigns.
- Designed graphics to enhance interest and engage with followers and fans.
- Curated content to maximize the impact, visibility, and reach of posts across all social platforms.
- Enhanced strategy through analyzing data collected on impressions and engagement.
Social Media Manager, Family Scholar House
October 2016 - April 2017
- Promoted brand message while keeping donors and interested audiences up to date on most recent events.
- Designed graphics for a multitude of internal and external functions, both social and marketing.
- Managed and designed layout aesthetics for social media accounts.
- Researched, implemented and achieved measurable success utilizing emerging techniques for success in social media for nonprofits.
- Partnered with the Community Engagement department to establish and analyze audiences, as well as create content for new and existing projects.
- Created digital brand campaigns and content calendars to maximize post reach and engagement.
- Analyzed impressions and engagement data to gauge the effectivity of content and activity utilizing a variety of data collection software (Sysomos, Keyhole, etc.).
Public Relations Intern, Amy Murray for Cincinnati City Council
August 2013 - November 2013
- Created social and digital content for multiple accounts on Twitter, targeting both current and potential constituents.
- Coordinated social campaign initiatives to gain support from both business establishments and local constituents.
- Involved in the creative process of each event and designed flyers and promotional campaign material.
- Accredited as being a key part of her successful election to City Council in Cincinnati, OH.
This certification indicates that I have an advanced understanding of one of the leading social media tools in the industry.