AMD, Marketing Coordinator
November 2017 - Present
I am currently at AMD as a Marketing Coordinator, focusing on marketing strategy, content, influencer marketing and additional coordination for Media, Entertainment, Manufacturing and Design at Radeon.
- Strategizes and curates content for the Radeon Pro Business Unit.
- Manages marketing for the Vanguard Pro program, a beta-testing program of experienced professionals, engineers, gamers and creatives to test performance of software on Radeon Pro hardware.
- Develops marketing campaigns to highlight products, partnerships, events and ISV optimizations to engage consumers/partners, encourage product adaptation and position AMD as an industry leader in innovation.
- Works with industry leads to enhance product marketing for the Radeon product lines, driving a solution-based narrative that prioritizes outcomes created by talented users (i.e. "Power to the Creators").
- Coordinates activations and co-marketing to establish partner relationships and optimize content for Radeon/AMD hardware.
- Plans events via organizing vendors, coordinating paid marketing, organizing press coverage, maintaining budget and creating experiential tactics to engage on site and remote audiences.
- Drives internal infrastructure reform, moving team to more efficient means of communication and collaboration.
- Uses Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro and additional creative software to create high quality visuals.
- Coordinates additional outbound marketing for both B2B and B2C efforts, including trade shows, conference activations, paid advertising, contracted/agency projects and branding.
Power, Marketing Intern
May 2017 - August 2017
- Strategized the Take A Break campaign, a multi-platform awareness campaign for the Speed Art Museum to increase attendance among college students.
- Trained as a Client Engagement Manager, Project Manager, Brand Strategist and Marketing Coordinator.
- Managed and curated content for Power's social media accounts via Hootsuite.
- Wrote brand best practices for creating an effective, consistent brand identity on social media.
- Analyzed and implemented research and social data on B2B usage of social media.
- Cultivated content for Power's current web series: Dare Denny and Have You Seen This Yet?
- Researched potential clients for direct mailing campaigns.
- Performed audits of industry competitors to target areas of opportunity and growth in Power's social brand.
The Louisville Bats, Social Coordinator
January 2017 - May 2017
- Designed and implemented the Louisville Bats' first Snapchat geo-filter, which earned 24,000 views in 3 hours.
- Increased engagement by 353% on Twitter, increased impressions by 202% on Instagram and reached an estimated 76,000 users beyond the 10,000 in attendance.
- Credited for the Louisville Bats taking advantage of a Minor League Baseball initiative to form a partnership with Snapchat, which provides advanced metrics and permanent customized geo-filters. Since then, the Louisville Bats have seen an 800% growth on Snapchat.
- Developed and implemented social content strategies to promote the Exhibition Game.
- Researched and implemented emerging techniques for successful social media campaigns.
- Designed graphics to enhance interest and engage with followers and fans.
- Curated content to maximize the impact, visibility, and reach of posts across all social platforms.
- Enhanced strategy through analyzing data collected on impressions and engagement.
Family Scholar House, Social Media Intern
October 2016 - April 2017
- Promoted brand message while keeping donors and interested audiences up to date on most recent events.
- Designed graphics for a multitude of internal and external functions, both social and marketing.
- Managed and designed layout aesthetics for social media accounts.
- Researched, implemented and achieved measurable success utilizing emerging techniques for success in social media for nonprofits.
- Partnered with the Community Engagement department to establish and analyze audiences, as well as create content for new and existing projects.
- Created digital brand campaigns and content calendars to maximize post reach and engagement.
- Analyzed impressions and engagement data to gauge the effectivity of content and activity utilizing a variety of data collection software (Sysomos, Keyhole, etc.).
University of Louisville, Louisville
B.A. COMMUNICATIONS, STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS
Graduated August 2017
TWITTER FLIGHT SCHOOL